Saturday, December 12, 2009

Homeopathy For Cyst Ovarian Cyst Can Contraceptives Cause PCOS? Can I Cure It Without Drastic Measures?

Can contraceptives cause PCOS? Can I cure it without drastic measures? - homeopathy for cyst ovarian cyst

I took the pill for 5 years and stopped at 8 months. Since I had not had time since then I consulted my gynecologist, ultrasound and diagnosis of cysts. Although my gynecologyst told me that there is a syndrome characterized by the pill did not advise me on the SOP and not to wait until I'm too young (24) and was not caused pregnant at the time, so that no drastic treatment is necessary. But I just checked the internet and I am shocked. Before the pill I had no problem at all! Also, I lost weight the last 8 months (I myself have my appetite a little) and I have excessive hair growth, but otherwise it sounds like PCOS. I do not want to take more hormones, I prefer homeopathy. I love to walk normally again! Pls help!

No comments:

Post a Comment