Monday, December 21, 2009

Mortgage Loan Appraisal Appraisal Help With A FHA Loan On A New Mortgage?

Appraisal Help with a FHA Loan on a New Mortgage? - mortgage loan appraisal

I applied for an FHA mortgage loans declined at Bank of America 2/4/08, because I had a medical collection on my report for $ 233, and my score was 610th I had the same job for 7 years. In any case, it was not until 2/11/08 to say no, but he has an evaluation of the FHA home, I'll buy the 2/09/08, 2/10/08 and will be evaluated. The house that I buy less than 15k estimate and has no problems that need to comply with the FHA experts are treated. I went to a mortgage broker today approved a mortgage with them without any problems. My agent said he would call the Bank of America and see if we permit an assessment from home. I have nothing to pay in advance for the evaluation, to be filmed in my close up. My participation in good faith estimate for the mortgage loans in a new assessment rate and closing, but my agent told me that I have to pay Bank of America, could result in the release of the evaluation. What yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment