Friday, December 11, 2009

Luggage Outlets In Mississauga Travel Question--plane, Train, Or Bus?

Travel question--plane, train, or bus? - luggage outlets in mississauga

I take a trip to Miami in 2 weeks, but I'm in a budget. I'm from North Carolina, so there will be an overnight trip if it would fly. The flights are expensive, so I'm almost a sentence. I'm flying a little nervous.

The big question is whether I should go from Amtrak or dog racing. I am a woman traveling alone. How is Amtrak? He stops, which often go into a room of normal size? It is soft and rocky ride all the way? The concern I have is with my luggage? I have to take everything from me when the train stops, even if I go? It seems there are power outlets - are safe? What is the frequency of late trains? When the train arrives in Miami at 5 clock, it's a good chance that we will be leaving at 5 clock?

In general, the recommended mode of transport is, if you are on a serious budget (under $ 250) and are traveling alone?

I do not like tight spaces, but as an adventure. What advice can you offer me? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment