Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can Stomach Ache Indicate Kidney Problems What Causes Occasional Stomach Aches And Diarrhea In The Morning?

What causes occasional stomach aches and diarrhea in the morning? - can stomach ache indicate kidney problems

I am currently 15 turning 16 and I suffer from severe abdominal pain and diarrhea and lasts 11 years since I have. I already have many kinds of drugs from Asia and was attended by many doctors. If you have something to eat or not eat in the morning, it still hurts. I stand by 7 clock and usually the completion point is calculated at 9.30 clock. This indicates that my body is in great pain at 2 hours and 30 minutes. I say this because I think the body is something wrong with my intestines. Does anyone know what foods are introduced into the intestine over time? Its ruining my life, I can only do this when school starts and I miss a test or go into the middle. I think it is related to bacteria in my intestines into context. (Worms), May, or be associated with stress. I write a lot, and the days when I feel sick to the stomach, most of the sample. Anyone who knows anything about this? The names of the doctors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This could reduce the burden of the first time, the problem is that we do not really know what it is ......... A doctor on abdominal complaints, and only have all the tests you have done and should say a certain relief .............. could be a small problem, or something else, then you are looking for ............ .

I had to take my child to 5 drs. before, the right "real" from his illness, the fact of his young age, some of Drs
seem to prevail.

Hold on, good luck to you ....

Post a Comment