Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Jersey State Disability Can I Get Unemployment Or Temporary Disability Benefits If I Work An Under The Table Job?

Can I get unemployment or temporary disability benefits if I work an under the table job? - new jersey state disability

So here is my question. I work in the work of a dog grooming table. I hurt my hand (at work) and cut a tendon ... Will probably not be able to for about 3 months, had to work because of surgery. Is it possible that I get all the temporary advantage in the U.S. state of New Jersey?

2 comments:

Shane said...

Here is the problem, because he has not violated the requirement of work ready, willing and able to receive unemployment benefits. I would try to collect disability, but because they probably will not get to work. You really need to disability after the surgery, and can suddenly and is in many legal problems. I'm trying. Hell all the other immigrants and should not be collected.

loves christmas lights said...

Unemployment benefits are determined by hard work and taxes for a certain amount of time. If that everything I did, and that 1099 is never paid taxes on food and all other taxes, there is no advantage to the user interface for you to give and that he worked under the table, it is for you and the employer's illegal. So far, it seems, does not work. Well, if you have a disability or something can be seen, the more it can be an option. Remember, people pay with cash in a bank account and a story, rent and bills, has information about who gave them money to a roommate to pay the rent, sign a sworn statement, or a spouse who pays for everything, and the money is enough to cover all their families. Its so bad under the table, it has built in benefits rather than for you.

Post a Comment