Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ow To Practice Tech Deck Tricks Does Anyone Know Ow To Look Good For Bsketball Team?

Does anyone know ow to look good for bsketball team? - ow to practice tech deck tricks

In the attempt to become a star for my team, basketball, but all these kids on my team is much bigger than me and have a little more, then connect my father says, I'm Running Out of Sart, but when I say Eddie Curry always remember some things that we want to do in practice to get better and some that the practice could be for me know, in addition to the basics

3 comments:

db is the only Raptor fan left. said...

Hustle. Others are larger and have better skills you need to show that you work harder at every game.
And learn to be recovered by an appropriate positioning and footwork.

Mark M said...

Mostly it's good to be shorter than others. Just as you see, what you do .... Who spend a lot of money, Do not shoot .. much it should go! good luck =]

S.I.N said...

I think you think, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry not. But in spite of working hard and just remind everyone can do. Take a look at Stephon Marbury.

Post a Comment