Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Index Of Yacht Large .jpg .jpg How Much Do You Think My Boat Weighs?

How much Do you think my Boat weighs? - index of yacht large .jpg .jpg

I'll buy a yacht and a fiber shape 70 years later, 80 .. Boat, I do not know exactly what .. But a year 26'-27 'foot boat. It has a flying bridge. I'm sure his name. It was just a logo, "says Fiberform Boat" so I'm not sure if this is the right name or not .. But anyway, my question is, if you can even much weight? With the engine and all? .. (a)

The reason is because I am a 98 Ford Expedition, said that the train is capable of 10,000 pounds. I wondered if maybe the boat is too heavy. If anyone knows please tell me. I am a newbie as you can see, and want to know, not what to buy the bad.

Here is a picture of what seems .. This may not be in the same boat and can not even the same class, but it's a boat, the smiles and looks the same style and length. So please, if you have any ideas, please let me know.

http://www.usedboats.com/enlarged_photo.php?ga_code=&p=media/images/1478688_1.jpeg&name =Photo 20description%

a small picture here:
http://www.usedboats.com/photo_galery/index.php?ID=1478688

Thanks

3 comments:

RNuts said...

Jtex right about the weight. My boat weighs a lot and throw it behind my 1999 Silverado 5.3. I am with the boat on Highway 70, but decided to stay, mph at 55.

By the way. Only photos. The boat looks good for his age.
I hope it works so well, it seems.

jtexas said...

Searching in the neighborhood of 5500 - 6000 pounds dry hull, plus a gasoline engine. Not sure on the weight of the trailer. You may add 1000 - 2000 pounds for furniture and equipment. Add 6.5 pounds per gallon and 8.5 pounds per gallon of water.

You can probably run with a hook-platform. Check the brakes of the trailer thoroughly. Be careful, go slow.

Bayliner Fiberform bought in 1982.

schizoph... said...

Not as much as you!

Post a Comment