Friday, February 12, 2010

Reptarium Corn Snake Reptarium For A Corn Snake?

Reptarium for a corn snake? - reptarium corn snake

I have a corn snake that I live in a small tank. A snake is small now, but probably still at about 4 meters long. My question is, how someone who is a reptarium 65 gallons, which have sold reptarium hold, made of solid mesh and is designed for most reptiles except snakes (mainly because it is very strong and wise) although I heard that You can keep the smaller snakes. I want to hear only the views of some, and what would be my best solution,

3 comments:

Anna said...

aquariumn Regualr buy and then buy a screen cover and also get metal brackets that hook or top of the tank so that he could not resist

Daisy S said...

I personally think it would be a good idea if you do not want to get a snake out!

Rachel said...

I agree. If displays are not suitable for snakes, probably not really suited to your snake. You want to sell as much as possible to rule out potential buyers in particular should, for security reasons. Play it safe number. Snakes are smart! Much more than in person, I give them credit for (before I brought it home). The network is becoming increasingly difficult to retain heat and moisture inside, too. I get a glass terrarium with a sliding mesh lid.

This image is small, but what I'm trying to describe. http://your4state.com/cache_classifieds/ ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment